Getting organized for your online marketing will save you time and money, and save you from being frustrated every time you want to do something for your online business..In our particular niche we use a lot of traffic exchanges and safelist, so we are dealing with many programs at once, sometimes hundreds..
There are a lot of different things you can do to get more organized, and save you countless hours searching…
1. Bookmark your most commonly used programs into specific folders, this way with one click you reach your destination.
2. Make a list of your affiliate urls and opt-in pages you are using, so again with one click they are at your finger tips
3. Save all ads or content you write for any of your promotional efforts, you may want to use them again in the future, some times I find myself using them in a different situation..I save all my content in drafts and label them.
4. Make email filters for all your programs, so your emails you get, go directly into them, this alone will save you tons of time and effort, and you will quit losing those important emails. See here for more info
5. Use a program like robo form, that remembers your info, then when you want to join something new or even order something online…No more typing, one click and your info is filled in.
6. Use downline builders when promoting, no more promoting one program at a time..This has been priceless.
There are many nice shortcuts that will save you both time and money, and speed up everything you do..This all means you make more money faster!
To Your Success And Happiness
YourEightSteps Marketing System