How Do I Get Better Results With Traffic Exchanges?
I know a lot of you visiting this blog are all ready using the same system as me, so some of what I am going to cover today you may know, but for those of you landing on this blog for the first time, I am going to go over how I personally use traffic exchanges and what specific techniques I use to get results and profit. All the steps that we use are listed on the right hand side of this blog, today I am going to talk about my surf patterns a little bit more and what I try to accomplish each day, plus review some basics.
What are you advertising in your traffic exchanges?
1. You need to use a splash or squeeze page to get any results period, if you are still advertising your affiliate link or main website link and not working to build an email marketing list, you are wasting your time! People who are surfing traffic exchanges are not looking to buy, they need something to catch there eye that will give a solution to there problems (lack of traffic and lack of sales) You get them more information by them subscribing to your TE Profits report.
Some of you may be saying “I am using splash and squeeze pages but I still am only getting dismal results”
How much are you really surfing?
One of the things I have noticed having built up quite a large downline in many traffic exchanges online, is there is only a small percentage that surf very often. In a lot of traffic exchanges you are able to view your downline’s surfing record, by looking at this record I can see who is getting results and who isn’t by how much they are actually surfing.
2. You need to surf consistently on a regular basis, I get very good results because I work hard…….I surf at least 20 to 30 different traffic exchanges a day almost 7 days a week, at least 100 credits per exchange a day. Some people will email me and say they are working very hard and not getting any subscribers to their list. All I need to do is go to the traffic exchanges and look how much they are surfing and most of the time its the people who have not even activated their traffic exchange account all the way yet, which is usually about only 25 clicks. Most traffic exchanges you have a small number of clicks you must surf before your account is fully active (meaning your site can receive visitors)
How many traffic exchanges are you surfing each week?
There is a reason I have listed 40 traffic exchanges in step number one, you need the diversity of many traffic exchanges to reach a much broader range of people. People start to really get hooked on certain exchanges and they tend to just keep surfing the same ones over and over. I dont want a few people who surf like crazy to eat up all my credits looking at my site over and over on one or two days, I like to make sure I spread my credits out so a more variety of people see my splash pages everyday.
3. You need to surf many different traffic exchanges to make sure you are not just surfing and showing the same people over and over your squeeze pages. How do I accomplish this, I start off surfing 12 different exchanges when I reach 100 credits in each, I change them until I have 12 more lined up and this way I keep rotating through all of the traffic exchanges I am a member of. Some of the traffic exchanges have a requirement of a minimum number of pages you must surf in a month to keep your account fully active (again receiving traffic). You want to make sure you are exposing your splash and squeeze pages to as many new people as possible. I surf over 65 different traffic exchanges every week.
***There is one (exception) one traffic exchange that I absolutely surf always, my browser is always opening up TrafficSwarm I have a category devoted to learning how to use it here Not because it is my favorite, it is because there are over 500,000 members and it provides better than average results–!
I keep my sites on 100 % auto assign for credits and save up all my bonus credits or referrals credits and assign them on days I know I am going to be busy or gone. This way my pages are being seen 7 days a week. I do the same with my credits for being a upgraded member, I assign them on days I cant surf as much, or on a weekend I know I am going to be gone.
Are you keeping your splash and squeeze pages fresh?
If people keep seeing the same page month after month it will tend to get old, even in traffic exchanges where new people are joining everyday. TE Profits provides us with exceptional splash and squeeze pages free, tied to our own autoresponder.
4. Rotate your splash and squeeze pages to keep them fresh, I use a lot of squeeze pages . You can also join a site like instantsplash.com and create some of your own, very easy to do.
Are You Tracking Your Efforts?
Track your marketing, all professional marketers know in order to get better results they must find out what is working and what is not.
5. I like to use vitalviralpro it is one of the simplest to understand, how to set up and use, plus it has a fantastic downline builder. VitalViralPro has continually evolved and innovated including being the first system anywhere to automatically track campaigns! It will track all of your efforts and tell you what traffic programs you are using are performing the best. When you create a campaign in VitalViralPro, you simply tell the system what URL you want to promote and it automatically creates a unique link for that campaign.
Have you upgraded in any of the Traffic exchanges yet?
6. Anybody who is serious about building a successful business online, knows you are not going to make thousands of dollars a month with out any investments ~There is no such program online, I do not care what you have seen or heard~Dosn”t exist. I did a post a couple days ago that goes more in depth here
You need to understand that you have two businesses – your traffic-business and your money-business. You’d probably never thought of it like that before, had you? Once you make that realization, you start to concentrate on your traffic-business because get that right and your money-business will just work! This is why building your list is the single most important thing you can do.
With traffic exchanges there are many benefits to upgrading
1. More traffic, less work- Bonus credits every month for being upgraded
2. Random referrals, yes they will help you build your traffic business
3. Larger commissions -it dosnt take long to be getting paid more from a traffic exchange then you are paying them, if your are actively building your business
4. Larger residual traffic from your downline’s surfing- you also get paid in traffic
5. More credits per click- and shorter timer
6. You can email your downline
7. More banner and text ads
You are leveraging your time and getting money to do some of the work
I hope I have provided some traffic exchange solutions here that you can use to get more from your marketing efforts and save you some valuable time.
Until Next time
Your Friend And Partner
Richard WebergLet connect and be friends!