My 30 Day Traffic Exchange Challenge…Day 23
Day 23, wow it is going by fast………we are almost there. I am glad I decided to do this challenge and have made myself stick to my goals, there is nothing more rewarding than setting some goals and staying the course, everything happens for a reason. This bears repeating….
1. You are what you do daily.
2. You first form your habits; then your habits form you.
3. It’s just as easy to form habits of success as it is to form habits of failure.
Today, I completed these task
1. I surfed 13 traffic exchanges for a total of 293 clicks in each one.
2. I sent out email ads in 2 different safelist, and clicked for more credits in each.
3. I am still working on finding my 3rd person to take on this challenge with us. I know you have it in you….Please come join us, it is invigorating to the soul to challenge yourself, not to mention it helps the old pocket book, the holidays are coming fast upon us. I will find you, I know you are out there……Please come join us, it is never to late to start. I thought I would have an easier time, finding people who would join me in this quest, willing to aspire to more and challenge themselves?
4. I completed my blog posting today honoring my commitment for today.
Any one else willing to take on this challenge with me please read this post here….my 30 day Traffic exchange challenge
If your willing to commit to the challenge please post in the comments who you are and when you are starting, to hold your self accountable. Then each day come back and post your comments again about your days work or any results you have been getting from your effort.
Here’s what happened today so far, I added 6 new subscribers to my email list, 1 new 10k team member, and a whole bunch of new traffic exchange referrals, got paid today by several traffic exchanges, 1 new traffichoopla member, 1 new TE Command Post member. And one of my downline members is still rocking the house on indirect referrals………way to go!
To Your Success And Happiness