My 30 Day Traffic Exchange Challenge…Day 6
I made it another day……….I am hanging in there, overall it was a very good day.
If anyone is interested in knowing the traffic exchanges and safelist I am using, they are listed on the right hand side of this blog. There are basically three exchanges that I surf everyday no matter what, the rest I rotate through everyday. The three I surf everyday are
There combined membership base is somewhere around 800,000 members……….lots of different people to see your splash or squeeze pages, and trafficswarm is my secret traffic weapon, so much so It has its own category on my blog here, you can read more .
Sweeva is very unique, I encourage you to join if you are not all ready a member and if you are a member and are not actively surfing it everyday………you really need to take the time and get to know how it works. It takes a while to get into the upper levels where you get more credits per view, but well worth it, along the way you earn rewards, credits and experience points. This site is great for branding you and getting seen by an absolute ton of people.
Easyhits4u, well for starters there are over 320,000 members………This is one of the largest manual traffic exchanges online.
I have been a member of EasyHits4U for a few years now, and I always make this traffic exchange one of my priorities to surf everyday. I am also an upgraded member and have been for a long time. Having such a large membership base , Easyhits4u has anywhere from ~1300-1700 members on average surfing simultaneously at any given time. What does this mean for you? Increased exposure, more people to view your ads, more new people joining everyday, you have a much greater chance of someone new viewing your ad, with such a large membership base. I am an upgraded member of all three exchanges, and I also get commissions from all of them.
On to what I did today as part of my challenge.
1. I surfed 15 different traffic exchanges for 215 clicks in each one.
2. I sent email ads out to 3 safelist, and clicked for more credits in each.
3. I am Yes………STILL working on finding my first person to take on my traffic exchange challenge with me (someone please join me). It can be anyone, does not have to be someone following my exact step by step marketing system, I am just trying to encourage people to develop habits of success, and give there business a great big boost!
4. I have completed my daily posting here on my blog, honoring my posting commitment. I also advertised in a few more free forums today.
Any one willing to take on this challenge with me please read this post here….my 30 day Traffic exchange challenge
If your willing to commit to the challenge please post in the comments who you are and when you are starting, to hold your self accountable. Then each day come back and post your comments again about your days work or any results you have been getting from your effort.
I had several sign ups to many different programs today including, Te profits, TE Command Post, The10k team, traffichoopla, also added 7 new subscribers to my email list and a whole host of traffic exchange commissions and sign ups. A Really productive day!
1. You are what you do daily.
2. You first form your habits; then your habits form you.
3. It’s just as easy to form habits of success as it is to form habits of failure.
It is time to wrap it up for the night………..happy surfing
I wish you all success in what you do
Your Friend And Partner
Richard WebergLet connect and be friends!