My Favorite Top Best WordPress Plugins And What They do
My readers often ask me what are the top or best WordPress plugins to use on their blogs, so I decided to share in this post for my favorite best plugins for using with WordPress. This list below are some of the best, but they are all vital to saving your time, increasing your search engine marketing results, and making you more money. These are the plug-ins that I personally use in my WordPress blog sites.
By using the various plugins, you can enhance the functionality of any WordPress blog by many folds, driving plenty of targeted traffic, and making it more search engine friendly.
They are in no particular order.
1.All in One SEO Pack– This one should be obvious. This WordPress SEO plugin is the most downloaded plugin, with over 11,000,000 downloads. This is the original WordPress SEO plugin (since 2007), and is the standard for any and all WordPress sites.
2.Google XML Sitemap Generator– This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your blog. With such a sitemap, it’s much easier for the crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently. The plugin supports all kinds of WordPress generated pages as well as custom URLs. Additionally it notifies all major search engines every time you create a post about the new content.
3. Akismet– Unless you want to get pounded by spam, this plugin is a must. There are a few other anti-spam plugins, but none use the powerful Akismet network of servers to stop all those dirty comment spammers!
4. WP Super Cache-Does this website seem pretty fast to you? If so, thank WP Super Cache. Built by Automattician Donncha O Caoimh, this fully featured caching plugin will keep your hosting company off your back for using up the server’s resources.
5. Skadoogle– Automatically link keywords on your Website or Blogs to Top Selling Clickbank and PayDotCom products thru skaDoogle plug in! Skyrocket Your Clickbank Affiliate Commissions By Auto-Converting Contextually Relevant Keywords on Your Web Pages and Blogs to Unobtrusive Profit-Generating Clickbank and PayDotCom Affiliate Links! Now you can maximize your website’s real-estate by converting dead static text to ‘living’ profitable keywords that can earn you up to 80% commissions!
6. WP Socializer-WP Socializer is an advanced plugin for inserting all kinds of Social bookmarking and sharing buttons. It has super cool features to insert the buttons into posts, sidebar. It also has Floating share bar in two modes of orientation. Custom icons can be used for social icons. Check out to know more information on this plugin.
7. CommentLuv-If your blog is not getting adequate comments, then CommentLuv is definitely for you. It encourages comments and interaction in a great way. It generates a hyperlink to the latest blog post by the commenter, which most blog commenters like and visit your blog frequently.
8. SEOPressor-If you are looking for perfection in your SEO efforts and want something extra, then go for SEOPressor. SEOPressor is a great WordPress SEO plugin, and if you use sincerely, it helps achieve you higher search engine rankings. It take care of almost every aspects of professional SEO needs.
Well, hope that answers most questions about which plug ins I use and why. Those are my favorite top Best WordPress Plugins.
If you have any questions or comments please post them here would love to hear from you.
Get Rapid Subscribers & Income Here