Quit Diluting Your TE Traffic!

What do I mean? Are you advertising many different programs and pages at the same time??

Example:
100 credits for program xyz

100 credits for program abc

100 credits for program 123

Get it?  Trying to advertise to many different things at once?  This will actually take away from what you are trying to accomplish. You need a strong purpose and focus in your advertising, this is why list building is so important. When you use all your advertising credits for one main purpose……to add new subscribers to your list, you have one focus, one purpose, all your credits are being used for the same purpose. You will reach your goals ten times as fast this way. Once you have new subscribers on your list, you can easily send them an email introducing them to program xyz, abc, and 123 without having to dilute any of your marketing efforts. This is what the very smart and successful marketers do! I can tell you that 95% of all my new referrals come from my email marketing, not from trying to market the program directly. The other 5% come from some of my blog postings, and other marketing activities.

Concentrating all your efforts towards one goal, one specific purpose, saves you time, energy……and money. My friend Dave Gray and owner of the OBA once told me. “The only way to succeed is to focus all of your available resources on building your email list.  Any other approach is counter-productive and doomed from the outset.” This is what the super successful learn early on, they only have time enough to build one business “Their List”. If you are not building your email list and using all your credits for that one specific purpose, you are making a huge mistake!

To Your Success And Happiness
Sincerely,
Richard Weberg
P.S. Make sure in your marketing you are always sending traffic to a capture page, if you do not know what that is, then stop right now. You will want to first join this program here: The Conversion Pros (When signing up from that link, use COUPON CODE: freeweek . The Conversion Pros, will teach you how to set up capture pages, and build funnels for anything you are wanting to promote. See Also this link. I repeat, do not market with out using capture pages and an autoresponder, you will be wasting your time.

Let connect and be friends!
Now Life Style™ Get Fit And A Fat Wallet!
Products and a compensation plan designed for massive wealth!

Become a true Founding member in what will be the Now Lifestyle Legacy

2 thoughts on “Quit Diluting Your TE Traffic!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*