Making money online is not that difficult, but it requires doing things the right way with the right tools, taking action and developing the right mindset to succeed. Building your email marketing list is fundamentally one of the most important actions you will do to produce a real income online.
Now to build your email list, you obviously need traffic, real people visiting your squeeze pages. My marketing lessons will teach you how to build and drive traffic to your squeeze pages using very specific traffic strategies. So in this lesson we are going to cover the follow up, and follow through process that you will take to convert your opt-ins (leads) into income.
Just putting people on your list by itself, will not make you income, you have to follow through with them, and actually learn how to sell to them…This also helps them do the same…
As you build your email list, it is super critical that you interact with your list, meaning you email them on a consistent basis, you need to email them at least once daily. Many successful marketers actually recommend emailing your list twice a day. The better you get at communicating your message, the more money you make online, and so will they.
It is said, and has been used as a gauge, that for every person you have on your email list, you should be earning at least $1 a month for. So this means if you have 500 people on your email list, you should be making at least $500 a month in income, and so forth.
The harsh reality is… you can have thousands of subscribers on your list and never make enough to pay the rent….Why is this?
Because how you “relate” to your list – how you communicate, interact, and involve them, is the real gauge as to what your monthly income will be. Some marketers who do this extremely well, make as much as $5 a month per person on their list, meaning if they have 500 people on their list, they are making $2500 a month in income. There are actually some marketers who are so good with this process, they make as much as $10 or more per subscriber!! Do not under estimate this process…
So how do you relate to, communicate, interact, and involve them, and get good at it?
1. Email them daily, once to twice a day. This will build your communication and writing skills.
2. In your first emails you put in your follow ups, share who you are and that you are readily available to help and guide them in their journey. Let them know there is a real person behind the emails.
3. Tell stories, people love stories, get them to know you through story telling. Tell them about your life, and where you have been. Relate to them, because everyone has ups and downs..
4. Ask them to get in contact with you and introduce them selves, get to know them. Give them your skype name, or phone number, or ask them to reply by email. Then ask about their goals and dreams, what do they want??
5. Share your vision, your passion, tell them when you reach new goals and about your successes. You want them to know they have found a winner, and together you both are going to win!
6. Throughout the process never forget to also promote to them. You use the above guidance to relate to, communicate, interact, and involve them, but also to sell them on what is working for you and what will help them. Get good at selling to your list, by following the guidance above and learning to implement it all together in your writing, your sales process. If you follow the above guidance in your email marketing you will be able to make a fortune online! Get really good at this, master it, by doing it, each and every day.
Richard WebergLet connect and be friends!