Setting up a daily routine is extremely important, more important is sticking to that routine, day in and day out.
Internet marketing is kind of like growing a garden. First you cultivate the soil, then you plant your seeds, then you keep watering them day after day, mixed with some good days of sunshine, and eventually your plants start to sprout. Then you keep watering them, and hope for some more good days of sunshine, and they grow a little more. Then you keep repeating the process until you reap a wonderful harvest! And through trial and error of growing garden after garden you become a master gardener.
It takes the total of your cumulative effort each day, to reap a good harvest, now if there was no rain for days on end and you forgot to water your garden, it wouldn’t grow very well, would it? Or if the sun never came out for days.
This is the idea of setting a daily routine, and sticking with it.
1. I will surf at least ten different traffic exchanges every morning for 2 hours
2. I will send out email to every safelist I am able to each day.
3. I will make a blog post everyday
4. I will post 5 ads a day in classifieds
5. I will learn how to do something new everyday
Kind of like a checklist, basically going through each item everyday until you have completed all your task. Prioritizing the most important to the least important. This will keep you on track and keep your business growing.
1. You are what you do daily.
2. You first form your habits; then your habits form you.
3. It’s just as easy to form habits of success as it is to form habits of failure.
To Your Success And Happiness
Have You Started My Advanced Traffic Exchange Training Yet?Let connect and be friends!